Tonight, ‘Furious 7’ beauty and Teen Choice Awards nominee, Jordana Brewster, stunned on the red carpet with a fresh and sophisticated look created by longtime makeup artist Kayleen McAdams for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
In creating the look, Kayleen took a cue from the dress Jordana had selected for the red carpet. “Jordana's dress was young and flirty, so I wanted to anchor the look with a sophisticated golden bronze eye and a fun lip, something more unexpected than the red that was in her dress,” said Kayleen.
Here are the key steps that makeup artist Kayleen McAdams used to create the look:
1. Pond’s Cleansing Towelettes were used to freshen the skin. To add luminosity on the high points of Jordana’s face, Kayleen applied Charlotte Tilbury WonderGlow, which creates a flawless soft focus and instant “spotlight” effect, and acted as the perfect base to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation in 7 Medium.
“Jordana has beautiful skin and takes great care of herself so I used WonderGlow to add a luminosity just on the high points of her face. I love this product and always use it as a first step before applying the light wonder foundation.”
2. Kayleen applied Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir in Émilie underneath the eye to brighten and blended with a mini beauty blender sponge to remove excess product. Rid the face of any unwanted oils with a dusting of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium down the middle of the face only, keeping Jordana’s cheeks fresh and glowy.
3. To add an unbeatable red carpet-worthy glow, Kayleen used the Charlotte Tilbury X Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Cream Blush to give a very soft pink flush, and applied the bronze shade of Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Sun Tan & Sun Light to hollows of the cheeks, temples and across the bridge of the nose. Once all the cream products were used, Kayleen set the cream bronzer with a powder bronzer—Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight in Medium-Dark—to lock in her golden glow.
4. Next, Kayleen used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Brooke S to perfect brows and shape the face and set with Anastasia Clear Brow Gel to frame the eyes.
5. Kayleen applied Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette across the lids, into the crease, and along the bottom lash line. “The shadow sets perfectly and won’t budge even in the heat,” Kayleen says. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown was applied around the eye on the waterline. To add depth, Kayleen applied the sculpt shade of Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight in Medium-Dark to the crease of the eye and bottom lash line.
6. After applying false lashes, Kayleen used the cream eyeliner to blend the lashes to Jordana’s natural lash line. Kayleen finished with two coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes to the top and bottom lashes to create an open-eyed look.
7. For the lips, Kayleen finished with the unexpected coral lip using Charlotte Tilbury’s NEW Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna.
“I loved the idea of doing a coral lip rather than the expected red. I used a little lip balm to moisten Jordana's lips and then filled in the entire lip with Sexy Sienna, one of my favorite coral lipsticks! I applied the product straight from the tube, cheating the edges of the lip a little to look even more full. There was just enough room in her purse to take the lipstick for touchups!”
8. Lastly, Kayleen applied Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body to sculpt and illuminate the limbs.
“As a final finishing step I used Supermodel Body all over Jordana's body to give that glow. With an outdoor carpet, there would be lots of chances for the sun to catch the light and make her limbs look sun kissed!”
Pond’s – Cleansing Towelettes
Pond’s – Cleansing Towelettes
Charlotte Tilbury – WonderGlow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash
Charlotte Tilbury – Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, Medium 2
Charlotte Tilbury – Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Cream Blush
Charlotte Tilbury – Norman Parkinson Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight, Sun Tan & Sun Light
Charlotte Tilbury – Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil, Barbarella Brown
Laura Mercier – Crème Eye Liner, Espresso
Charlotte Tilbury – Eyes to Mesmerise, Bette
Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight, Medium-Dark
Kiss – Envy Trio Lashes
Charlotte Tilbury – Full Fat Lashes, Glossy Black
Charlotte Tilbury – Brow Lift, Brooke S
Anastasia – Clear Brow Gel
Charlotte Tilbury – Matte Revolution Lipstick, Sexy Sienna (launching 9/17 at CharlotteTilbury.com)
Charlotte Tilbury – Supermodel Body
Technorati Tags: Charlotte Tilbury,Jordana Brewster,Teen Choice Awards,#CharlotteTilbury,www.charlottetilbury.com,#JordanaBrewster,#GettingReadyWithCT,Kayleen McAdams,makeup artist,celebrity makeup artist,Supermodel Body,Matte Revolution Lipstick,Clear Brow Gel,Brow Lift,Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara,Envy Trio Lashes,Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight,Eyes to Mesmerise,Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liner,Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil,Norman Parkinson Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight,Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth,Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder,Bright Concealing Elixir,Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation,WonderGlow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash,Pond’s Cleansing Towelettes, makeup, beauty, cosmetics