Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Spike It Seasonings and Spices #SpikeIt #spices #herbs


I received ten different bottles of spices, herbs and seasonings to try out from Spike-It. I had not heard of the company prior to receiving these products. Let me say that I was pleasantly surprised at how great these are. I received the following products to try out:

Onion
Garlic
Lemon Pepper
Tenderizer
5 Herb Magic
Vege Sal
Hot 'n Spicy
Original Magic
Vegit Magic
Salt Free Magic 

Spike-It is known for their original blend called Original Magic, containing a blend of at least 30
different herbs and spices. For me to list the entire listing of ingredients here would be tedious and I don't think I can actually read the list with my glasses anyway! When I started using these blends in my cooking, my family did notice. They commented on how good my food tasted. Especially my homemade spaghetti sauce. My husband does not like store bought sauce, so I make my own. I use the Original blend and the 5 Herb Blend in my sauce as well as the Onion and Garlic. My family connected that my sauce has never been better!!!! I am very happy with all of the blends. The meat a Tenderizer does a good job of softening up meat, making it less tough than when you first get it.

My husband also lives the Hot 'n Spicy seasoning. He loves spicy food and this is a seasoning that can be put into just about anything. I've rubbed it onto ribs, put it in soup, even put it on corn on the cob! I also like the Garlic seasoning, as we have problems with fresh garlic causing heartburn in both my husband and myself. This Garlic seasoning does not do that because it is a dry powder that has already been cooked.

The Spike-It blends retail for $3.29 each and you can go to www.spike-it-up.com to find a retailer near you.

Until Next Time~
Marie Papachazis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty