HAIR:Matthew Morris for Kérastase Paris
HI-RES SELECTS: Maria Valentino for Billy Farrell Agency: https://app.box.com/s/ozfnda4q46axx2nq9kzggjbahuwq6m99
The Thomas Wylde woman is polished and luxe; she gets her hair blown out at a salon and lives with it for a while, laissez-faire. With a play on that, the hair look for this season is about lived-in luxury with a hint of effortless 90’s grunge-glam.
GET THE LOOK
1. On damp hair, apply Keratin Thermique roots through to the end of the hair shaft.
2. Layer Materialiste to root area, Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil to mid-lengths, and Fibre Architecte through ends.
3. Part the hair perfectly down the center, then blow-dry the hair forward towards face with a paddle brush to smooth and allow product to produce natural, shiny volume. Embrace natural bends in the hair.
4. After the root area is dry, concentrate on the mid-shaft and ends with a large round brush, directing hair down and rounding towards the face.
5. Guide large chunks of hair vertically through a flatiron, slightly beveling the ends toward the face.
6. To finish, apply Fibre Architecte through the ends and re-flatiron pieces to maximize chunky
piece-y-ness and separation in the ends.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone