Nails: Alicia Torello for OPI
· Prime nails using the OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat for real staying power and stain-free removal.
· Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich lacquer. For this show, the lacquers that were used were OPI Infinite Shine Raisin’ The Bar.
· Once the lacquer is dry, apply one coat of OPI Infinite Shine We’re In The Black.
· Allow two minutes to set then seal the look with one thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat.
· For the pedicures, the lacquers that were used are NEW OPI Infinite Shine Summer shades, OPI Infinite Shine Staying Neutral on This One and OPI Infinite Shine No Strings Attached.
Nails: Miss Pop for OPI
· Start by applying OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
· Apply two layers of lacquer to make sure the color is saturated. For this show, the lacquers that were used were OPI Shorts Story, OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard To Find, OPI Infinite Shine To Infinity & Blue-yond, and OPI Infinite Shine The Sun Never Sets.
· Once the lacquer is dry, apply a layer of OPI Kyoto Pearl.
· Allow a few minutes to set then seal the look with OPI Top Coat.
Hair: Edward Tricomi, Master Stylist and Co-Founder of The Warren-Tricomi Salons
· Brush the hair out with a flat brush and create a clean part down the middle of the head
· Gather hair into a low pony tail at the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic
· Elevate the look by wrapping one piece of hair around the elastic
· Smooth fly-aways using Warren-Tricomi Argan Oil
· Dampen the part with water, and color with electric blue chalk to create an edgy look
· Finish with Warren-Tricomi Super Hold Hairspray for added shine and hold
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone