For Hollywood’s most glamorous evening, Oscars elite unveiled their best red carpet looks. Hairstyles flaunted on nominees and presenters included sleek updos paired with smoldering smoky eyes, and playful volume to showcase elaborate dress designs. blowpro offers you with the tools to re-create these head-turning styles at home. See below for more details:
Sleek & Modern:
*To pair with elegant, custom designer gowns, Oscar-holding leading ladies such as Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lawrence and Brie Larson opted for a classic, smooth finish to the hair.
- blowpro titanium flat iron ($139.99): titanium technology straightens the hair for a soft touch finish and reduced frizz
- blowpro mane tame soft pomade ($22): works to tame flyaways and smooth the hair for long-lasting polish
- blowpro weather girl anti-frizz serum ($22): mixed into the pomade, a few drops of this serum provides amped up shine
Voluminous & Glam:
*Chrissy Teigen, Sofia Vergara and Lady Gaga pumped up the volume with an intricate braid, center-parted voluminous pony tail and old hollywood waves for classic but playful looks.
- blowpro titanium curling wand ($139.99): creates loose and defined curls for full glamorous waves that can be pulled up or pinned back
- blowpro after blow strong finishing spray ($19.75): spray for added grip to hold braid in pace and hold the style all throughout the after party
*Margot Robbie, Kate Winslet and Saoirse Ronan opted for naturally textured and effortless hair.
- blowpro body by blow no crunch volumizing mousse ($19.75): preps hair for added body and root boosting lift with a flexible hold
- blowpro textstyle dry texture spray ($19.75): applied throughout hair enhances natural texture and movement
blowpro is available for purchase at Ulta, Ulta.com, Nordstrom.com, blowpro.com and fine salons nationwide.
Follow blowpro via Social Channels:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/
- Instagram: @blowpro_hair
- Twitter: @blowpro_hair