Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Review: Billion Dollar Brows NEW Brows on Point Micropencil for Brows! #BDB #BillionDollarBrows #BrowsonPoint

(Product Photos Courtesy of www.brandbacker.com)




Recently I was given the opportunity to try out the NEW Brows on Point Micropencils from Billion Dollar Brows. These small pencils are packed with pigment and make it easy to to apply color to your brows. I received 4 colors: Blonde, Taupe, Light Brown and Raven. The pencils are very thin with a spoolie on one end. The Light Brown shade was seeming to work best for me mixed with the Raven shade. I gave the Blonde shade to my 15 year old daughter for her to use. I was surprised that the colors were not as dark or not as how they would be described. For example, Raven, was not as dark as I thought it would be. Usually Raven would be the darkest shade used. I was actually able to use Raven with my red hair mixed with the light brown. The Blonde shade is a light brownish blonde shade. The Taupe shade is a light brown shade. The Light Brown shade is a light slightly reddish brown shade. The Raven shade is a cool dark brown. Not black though. 

Billion Dollar Brows NEW Brows on Point Micropencil


What I do like about these new pencils is the fact that you can create beautiful brows with ease because the pencils are so small. Just apply the color as you normally would and work into the brow. The pencil is extremely thin. That is why it is called a Micropencil. The only downside to this product is that the pigment is not as heavy in the Light Brown pencil as I would have expected with their other products. I have tried Billion Dollar Brows products before and their products are very pigmented. This pencil is lacking the same amount of pigment that their other products have. That is not to say that it is not pigmented, it is just not AS pigmented as their other products. This pencil is not as dark as I would have expected. The Light Brown is a lighter reddish brown and the Raven is a lighter dark brown, not a black. Taupe is actually darker than Light Brown. 

If you have Blonde hair of course use Blonde. If you have Red hair I would recommend trying the Light Brown shade or the Taupe shade. If you have brown hair I would recommend using the Taupe shade. If your hair is very light brown, try the Light Brown shade. If your hair is dark brown, then use Raven. If your hair is black, also use Raven. From now on I am going to try the Taupe shade and see if it works better for me. I think that the Light Brown is just too light and the pigmentation of the pencil is too light too. As you can see from the picture below, the other pencils did not have pigmentation problems.

Brows on Point Micropencil in Blonde,  Light Brown, Raven and Taupe


All in all, I liked the NEW Brows on Point Micropencil and how to it is used. If I am going to use a pencil to do my brows, I like it to be thin so that I can draw thin marks that resemble hair. This pencil lets you do that. The ultra fine tip on this creamy/dreamy, self-sharpening pencil allows you to actually mimic the look of individual brow hairs for natural-looking results. The waterproof formula goes on like a dream and stays in place at the beach, pool, and gym. The colors also coordinate with Billion Dollar Brow powders. 

The NEW Brows on Point Micropencil retails for $16.00. It is available from www.billiondollarbrows.com. Like Billion Dollar Brows on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billiondollarbrows; Follow Billion Dollar Brows on Twitter: @Bdbrows;Follow Billion Dollar Brows on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billiondollarbrows/ and Follow Billion Dollar Brows on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bdbrows/.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(Items provided by Billion Dollar Brows)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty