Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, June 27, 2016

Beach Day Musts for A Successful Beach Trip! #BeachDayMusts @Adoreme

What do you usually bring to the beach with you? What are your essentials for a perfect beach outing? Do you require certain things in your beach bag that will make the trip more successful?  What do you usually bring to the beach with you? What are your essentials for a perfect beach outing? Do you require certain things in your beach bag that will make the trip more successful? I recently was inspired by my lingerie friends at Adore Me and am excited to share my #BeachDayMusts. What are your #BeachDayMusts?

I definitely have a few things in mind that will go into my beach bag if I am to have a successful beach trip. First off, I have very fair skin. So I am going to take a high SPF sunscreen that I can reapply often throughout the day. This sunscreen must be water resistant and I don't want it to stick to the sand. Right now I like Banana Boat's Sun Comfort SPF 50+. It is water resistant to 80 minutes and the sand brushes off quite easily with this one. It contains chemical sunscreens, Avobenzone  3%, Homosalate 9% and Octocrylene 5%. I use it on both my face and body. I just avoid the eye area. 

Which brings me to sunglasses. I wear prescription sunglasses. But it is essential to wear protective sunglasses at the beach. Something that blocks UVA/UVB rays. Make sure to get them from an optical store or a high end sun glass store. 

I also like to have lip balm. My lip balm must have an SPF in it. Of at least 15-20. Lips need to be protected too. The skin on the lips burns very quickly. Apply as needed. Make sure to keep lips protected. 

Other items you might want in your beach bag are a towel for the beach, a book or a electronic reading device like a Kindle, a snack, enough to drink so that you don't get dehydrated and your phone for emergencies. 

Since I have very fair skin, I make sure to always get an umbrella to lay under. We either bring our own if they don't have them or I lay under one at the beach. You might want to bring an extra swim suit just in case you need it, you never know when you may need an extra swim suit. Below are some photos of swim suits that are perfect for the beach this summer. These are from @AdoreMe.

















  



I hope you enjoyed these #BeachDayMusts. I would love to hear what you consider essential in your beach bag, for your perfect beach day.  Leave a comment below letting me know. Have an INCREDIBLE summer!

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie


(These photos provided by @AdoreMe)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty