Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Shopping Through The Fragrance Outlet #TheFragranceOutlet

(photos provided by www.brandbacker.com)

The Fragrance Outlet 






The Fragrance Outlet was founded in 1990 and owns and operates over 100 Fragrance Outlet and Designer Fragrance stores. Their concept is simple, offer the widest selection of genuine designer fragrances, sold by knowledgeable, friendly staff at affordable prices. This plan worked and worked well. Over the years the stores expanded, opening new stores in the best Outlet Centers across the country and Guam. They continue to grow with expansion plans exceeding 100 stores over the next several years. 

Now The Fragrance Outlet is prepared to build upon its successful foundation. They will be providing an online venture for you to shop for designer fragrances at affordable prices, without ever leaving the comfort of your home. It doesn't matter whether you frequent them in your favorite outlet cent or visit them online, from home or office. The Fragrance Outlet will be there to meet your fragrance shopping needs anytime, anyplace. 

Bamboo Fragrance




I did some shopping on The Fragrance Outlet. I wanted to see how easy it is to purchase something, how fast the item ships, how it arrives and how well the item matches the description. I was told to purchase the fragrance Bamboo by Franck Olivier. It was easy to search and find this fragrance. As well, it was incredibly easy to add it to my shopping cart. Then i went directly to checkout and purchased the item. Granted, I did have a gift card for the item, but it was still easy to go through the checkout process. It took only a few minutes. The shipping fee was waived too, and it depends on what state you live in as to how much shipping you pay. My package arrived within 2 days! The Bamboo fragrance is quite lovely. it is a light green crisp almost citrus based fragrance that I can definitely see myself wearing. 

All in all, I was very happy with the process of shopping with The Fragrance Outlet and I would shop with them again. I love perfume and fragrances, so it's only a matter of time until I order something I am interested in.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachtatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(This product review powered by Brandbacker)










.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty