Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Makeup Look For National Nude Day #NationalNudeDay

In case you did not know, last Friday the 21st, was National Nude Day. I am not sure if you went all nude or not. I decided to do an all nude makeup instead. Below is my look.

First I used the Spin Spa Facial Brush to get my skin looking fresh and bright. With the Spin Spa Facial Brush you can reveal a beautifully clean face without a trip to the dermatologist. The spinning brush removes dirt, oils and impurities from the skin, giving way to a healthy glow. It is gentle enough for daily use too. This brush leaves your face feeling fresh and renewed and comes with two gentle cycles. It is $12.99 and is available at  www.spinspa.com, Walmart, Walgreens, Bed Bath and Beyond, CVS, Rite-Aid, Sally Beauty, and Ulta Beauty. 

Then I applied a gorgeous luminizing primer from LORAC. The LORAC Light Source Illuminating 3-IN-1 Primer In Dusk, instantly brings luminosity and life to your face while preserving your makeup throughout the day with LORAC Los Angeles Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer. This paraben-free, high-pearl primer is infused with light diffusing, soft focus pigments for a silky smooth, luminous glow. Can be worn under foundation or alone. It makes a great look alone too. it is $35.00 and available from www.loraccosmetics.com.




On my face I wore the luxurious Serge Lutens Mine de Rien Powder Foundation that is $175.00. It comes in four shades and is by far the best powder foundation I have ever used. It goes on like silk, blends perfectly into the skin and makes the skin look like it has nothing on. It is truly amazing. Below is a photo of the foundation. 


To highlight my face I used the Kylie Cosmetics Wet Set Highlighting Facial set of four powders that go together beautifully. The shades are as follows: Unbothered is a rose gold, Get A Way is a deepened Champagne Gold, Do Not Disturb is a pinky silver and Privacy Please is a silvery champagne. I used Unbothered and Privacy Please. It is currently sold out from www.kyliecosmetics.com.



On my lips I wore LORAC Pro Liquid Lipstick in Soft Mauve. With the smooth glide of a gloss and the high pigment of a lipstick, this creamy, lightweight and long-lasting PRO formula coats the lips in bold color that dries down to a comfortable matte finish. The pointed applicator delivers precise, full coverage that lasts without bleeding or transferring. PRO Liquid Lipstick comes in an array of modern, matte shades from natural nudes to vibrant hues and is infused with antioxidants such as Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C and E. Color, line and define your lips, just like a PRO! It is available in 9 shades. This lipcolor sells for $19.00 and is available at www.loraccosmetics.com.

And on my eyes I wore the Catrice Sand Nudes Eyeshadow Palette with some L'Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara. The Palette is $3.49 and the mascara is $9.99. I think this is one of their best mascaras out. And with the nude sand palette you get the perfect nude look.






Finally, here is my look for the day:




So, there is my look for National Nude Day. Next year I expect to see one from you too!

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty