Holiday Gift Guide: Scentbird Hand Cream Collection #HolidayGiftGuide #Scentbird #HandCreamCollection
$16.50 each or add on for $10.00
This holiday season Scentbird has come out with six new hand creams that help to keep your scent alive longer as well as keep your hands soft and supple. I was sent two of the scents to try out and let me tell you, they are beautiful. The Scentbird Hand Cream Collection features cruelty-free hand creams formulated with real fruit extracts, moisture-rich vitamins and essential oils. Each of the creams is delicately perfumed and quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving no unwanted residue or tackiness.
The six fragrances are as follows:
- Rose & Prosecco: Vibrant rose notes with a touch of fizzy freshness formulated with real rosehip oil, vitamins A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe leaf
- Cucumber & Lotus: Crisp cucumber meets lush lotus blossom formulate with natural cucumber extract, vitamins A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe .. leaf
- White Tea & Fig: Russian tea with a dash of sweet fig formulated with white tea extract, vitamin A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe leaf
- Earl Grey & Blackberry: A unique blend of earl grey and fresh picked berries formulated with natural blackberry extract, vitamin A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe leaf
- Pineapple & White Amber: A delicious mix of pineapple and amber formulated with natural pineapple extract, vitamin A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe leaf
- Yuzu & Ginger: Citrusy Yuzu underlined with spicy ginger formulated with natural ginger extract, vitamin A + E infused oils, and soothing aloe leaf
I think it's great that Scentbird is trying something new in addition to its subscription fragrance service. And just in time for the holidays. These hand creams would make great stocking stuffers as well as make great gifts for Secret Santa or to add in to a gift basket or just add in to a gift you are making. You can add this in to your Scentbird subscription for an extra $10.00. Or buy one of them alone for $16.50.
Scentbird is available online at www.scentbird.com. Like Scentbird on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scentbird; Follow Scentbird on Twitter:@scentbird; Follow Scentbird on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/scentbird/; Follow Scentbird on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scentbird/ and Follow Scentbird on Tumblr: https://scentbird.tumblr.com/.
(These were sent for consideration)