Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Look Of The Day Breakdown: January 3, 2018 #lookoftheday #iamthemakeupjunkie

Look of the Day: January 3, 2018
It was brought to my attention that I should be posting my makeup looks on my blog. I never thought to do it because I was posting them on Instagram and on Facebook on my I Am THE Makeup Junkie accounts. I decided that I will start posting them as often as I can, for those of you who do not check out those accounts. My makeup is not fancy. It is real world makeup that any woman can wear. I believe in wearing makeup that you can wear anywear, anytime that looks believable and easy to put together. I also do not want to spend hours doing my makeup. Plus, I am handicapped and cannot spend a lot of time nor effort doing my makeup. Below is today's look.

Makeup Used For January 3, 2018
Here is a photo of the makeup I used today. A list of it all would be this: L'Oréal Infallible Glow-Lock Primer, NYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Powder Foundation in Ivory, Urban Decay Distortion Eyeshadow Palette, L'Oréal The Super Slim Liquid Liner in Brown, COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara in Black, Sigma Beauty CHROMAGLOW Shimmer + Highlight Palette, Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Rocker and Thunderstruck. 

#lookoftheday January 3, 2018

I used the L'Oréal Infallible Glow-Lock Primer under the NYX Cosmetics Hydra Touch Powder Foundation in Ivory. Then I used the Urban Decay Distortion Eyeshadow Palette (Territorial in the crease and lining the lower lids, Velvet on the upper lids with Blur on top of that). L'Oréal The Super Slim Liquid Liner in Brown lined the upper lids. COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara in Black on the lashes. On my cheeks I used the Sigma Beauty CHROMAGLOW Shimmer + Highlight Palette (the shade Lush, a bright apricot). Finally, on the lips I wanted an ombré effect, so I took the Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Rocker and used it on the outer edge of the lips and used Thunderstruck on the inner portion of the lips.

That is basically all there is to it!

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty