Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Review: MEMEBOX I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask #MEMEBOX #IDewCare #DiscoKitten #IllumingatingDiamondPeelOffMask

(product photo courtesy of www.ulta.com)

2.87 fl.oz./85 mL $23.00
I am a person who adores masks. I have tons of them. And I try to use one at least three times a week. Masks can help to clear the skin of impurities, they can hydrate the skin and and help to brighten the skin; but those are just a few of the things that they can do for the skin. 

One day I ordered the MEMEBOX I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask from Ulta Beauty online. I love MEMEBOX and used to order things from the website all the time. I had to stop because it was getting out of control. This mask is so much fun and very interesting. It is a pearlescent, shimmering mask that you paint on the skin and wait about 20 minutes for it to dry so that you can peel it off to reveal brighter, more beautiful skin and a clearer complexion. 

This mask contains Pearl Powder to gently exfoliate the skin and to brighten the complexion. Diamond Powder boosts elasticity and removes impurities from the skin so that it is illuminated instead of looking lackluster. Rice Bran Extract delivers vitamins to moisturize and improve skin's texture, while superfood Oat works as an anti-oxidant to keep skin healthy and strong. To take this mask to another level, a White complex of Lily, Jasmine, Orange Flower, Elder Flower, and Magnolia replenishes the skin with rich vitamin content so skin is noticeably softer and skin tone is more even looking.

To Use: begin with cleansed skin. Apply a generous, even layer of the mask using a silicone brush or fingers. Leave on for 20 minutes. Once mask has completely dried, gently peel off starting from the outer edges. No need to rinse off. Use in the AM or PM 2-3x per week.

(video courtesy of www.ulta.com)

What I love about this mask it how much it brightens the skin and how soft it made my skin. I love this mask. It is definitely now one of my favorite masks. Prior to using it my skin felt soft and my skin looked good, but not as good as it did after using it. It was a wonderful result. You know how sometimes you get great results with some products and so-so results with others? Well, this product gives you phenomenal results. It really brightens the skin, leaving the complexion looking just great. And it is no wonder, because this comes from South Korea, where they are obsessed with skin that is snow white and beautiful. They take skincare very seriously over there and love to get rid of hyperpigmentation. So do I! I have been trying to get rid of mine for years now as I had years of sun exposure when I was younger. Now I am paying for it and have been using products that help and my skin looks a lot better. 


Below I will show you a photo of me wearing the mask and of my skin after the mask. 

(wearing the  I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask)


(skin after the  I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask)

I will be 47 in two months. This is my skin and how it looks for a 47 year old woman. I use a lot of Vitamin C, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid products as well as AHA's. I think my skin looks pretty good for someone who is about to turn 47. I still have some hyperpigmentation but all in all, I am doing well on that front. This is what I look like with no makeup on. I have to color my hair today. I just recently became divorced and moved. I have been under a lot of stress too. But my skin does not show it. And this is what my skin looks like after using the I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask. I highly recommend this mask for any skin type. It is a great mask that will work on any skin, help with just about any concern. It is good with impurities, brightening and hydrating. What more do you need?

The MEMEBOX I Dew Care Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask is availble at Ulta and Ulta Beauty stores. It retails for $23.00. 

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty