Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review: MEMEBOX I Dew Care Space Kitten Mask & I Dew Care Sugar Kitten Mask #MEMEBOX #IDEWCARE #SugarKitten #SpaceKitten #UltaBeauty #MiniMeowTrio

(product photos courtesy of www.ulta.com)


MEMEBOX I Dew Care Space Kitten Mask & I Dew Care Sugar Kitten Mask Review from Ulta Beauty 
A litttle while ago I wrote a review about a mask that I purchased from www.ulta.com called MEMEBOX I Dew Care Disco Kitten (https://bit.ly/2uCLtTl). I discussed how much I loved the mask so I, being a mask freak, went and purchased the remaining masks in the collection. There are two, MEMEBOX I Dew Care Space Kitten and I Dew Care Sugar Kitten. I have used both and enjoyed them both immensely. 

2.87 fl.oz./85mL $23.00
This mask is a great exfoliating mask that helps clear pores of dead skin and sebum and helps "connect you with your inner space goddess". It is a charcoal, topaz and diamond powder infused peel-off mask that shimmer with royal blue glitter for an out-of-this-world galactic black look. Volcanic ash and witch hazel team up to exfoliate skin, absorb impurities and control sebum. When all is said and done it reveals a noticeably brighter complexion. Charcoal infused cram absorbs sebum, impurities and whiteheads. Topaz powder brightens and exfoliates skin. Witch hazel controls sebum and cleanses pores. 

To use: when first opening the jar, remove the overlaying plastic to open the mask. It comes with a top that will go there from now on. Apply to T-Zone are for oil and blackhead control or all over face for all over sebum control. 
  • Cleanse skin and let dry. 
  • Apply a generous layer to T-Zone areas avoiding eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20 minutes or until dry and relax. 
  • Once mask is dry, gently peel away from edges of the mask.
  • Rinse away any excess product with warm water then apply your daily toner and moisturizer. 
Sensitivity test for new users: apply a small amount of product to a small area of clean dry skin. Wait until product dries completely. Gently peel off mask from the edges. Rinse away any excess. If no sensitivity occurs you can go ahead and use the mask. If any sensitivity occurs do not continue use, consult a physician. 

Here is a photo of me wearing the mask. I used it all over my face because I wanted to exfoliate and get rid of sebum all over my face:

I found that it was harder to peel off this way because it is meant only for the T-Zone so I used a washcloth to exfoliate the mask off with the diamond powder and my skin was so soft and looked so great afterwards. I love this mask. Absolutely love it!!!!!

2.87 fl.oz./85mL $23.00

I adore this mask. I think this one is my favorite of all the three masks. It is hydrating and just amazing. Skin comes out looking and feeling softer than ever before. Sweeten up your complexion with the MEMEBOX I Dew Care Sugar Kitten Mask. This peel-off mask contains real ruby and pearl power and is a shimmering iridescent emerald color hen transforms into a soft holographic pink upon application. Rose water and hyaluronic acid work together to hydrate and revitalize dry skin for that dewy-looking post-facial glow. Pearl and ruby powder brighten dullness while rose water works to boost elasticity and calms irritation in the skin. Hyaluronic acid hydrates and moisturizes. 

To use:
  • Cleanse face and remove excess water. 
  • Using a silicone mask brush apply a generous amount and even layer to forehead and nose areas, avoiding eyebrows and hairline. 
  • Leave on for 20-30 minutes. 
  • Once mask is completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. 
  • Rinse away any excess product with warm water and use your daily toner and moisturizer.
I applied the mask to my whole face since my whole face was dry. On the box it doesn't say anything about applying to just the nose and forehead. So I took this to mean it could be used all over the face. 

Here is the video from Ulta about the mask:



Here is a picture of it all over my face:


It just looks like I am wearing holographic highlight powder, right? The mask came off very easily once dry and I barely had to use any water to get any excess off. This mask made my face so soft, well hydrate and just plain amazing. I LOVE this mask too.

Here is my skin after using the MEMEBOX masks:


These masks are available online at www.ulta.com and at Ulta stores. Each one is $23.00. If you have oily skin I would recommend the Space Kitten and if you have dry skin I would recommend Sugar Kitten. However, if you are like me and have normal skin or combination skin, I would recommend both. That's right double your money or try the I Dew Care Mini Meow Trio and try all three masks in one box! It has smaller sizes but you get three masks in one box:







Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty