Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, February 27, 2012

PURPLE LOOK FOR SPRING

100_0355100_0366100_0351100_0360100_0353100_0348100_0345100_0372
Even though our winter has not been bad, I am wishing for spring. Evident in that is my choice of makeup colors. I kept it light and fresh today, deciding not to line my lower lid. On my eyes I used Wet n’ Wild’s Color Icon shadow in Sellout (bright shimmery purple) in the crease. On the lid I used the darker half of Maybelline’s Eye Studio baked shadow in Lilac Lolita (purple with pink veins) and under the brow I used the lighter portion, which is a shimmery lavender. For lining the upper lid, I used MAC’s Pearlglide Intense Liner in Desinger Purple. The mascara I tried out is Urban Decay’s Supercurl Curling Mascara in Black. It does curl the lashes some. I don’t use a curler and I found that my lashes lifted up some.
On my cheeks I used one of my favorite blushes, Illamasqua’s Ambition (medium pink with gold shimmer). I lined my lips with Cover Girl’s Sublime lip liner and then used Illamasqua’s Intense Lip Gloss in Artifice (nude peach). The look is fun and definitely good for spring. The purple really brings out the green in my eyes and looks fun with my red hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty