Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, March 26, 2012

ANOTHER LOOK WITH ILLAMASQUA’S HUMAN FUNDAMENTALISM

100_0937100_0916100_0917100_0932100_0922100_0919100_0923

The other day I worked in the Neutral palette, today I decided to do a look with the Fundamental palette. The colors in this palette are more “funky” and most people will probably say that they cannot wear them but I disagree. I think my look says differently!

100_0820100_0924100_0823100_0925

 

First, I used the Skin Base in Au (gold shimmer) and added it to my Skin Base, which made it have a nice light glow to my skin. Then I used the Fundamental palette on my eyes. I used the cream pigment in Bedaub (mint green) on my lid, the powder shadow in Inception (violet purple) in the crease and on the outer corner of the lid. The powder shadow in Hype (bright yellow) was used under the brow. Under my eyes I used the Liquid Metal in Surge. For mascara I used Lots of Lashes in Black from Maybelline. I thought an interesting blush would look great with this, so I used Illamaqua’s blush in Possess (bright yellow), which actually goes on a light peach if used just right. I thought a neutral lip was necessary here, so I used their lipstick in Abandon (shimmery taupe). All in all, the look turned out pretty good. I feel comfortable wearing it in public because I like to push the envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty