Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, March 24, 2012

BEAUTYBAR.COM PRESENTS SAMPLE SOCIETY

100_0862
The hip thing these days is to sign up for one of the various sample sets that have monthly dues and come straight to your door with lovely goodies. One of the new and exclusive ones is BEAUTYBAR.com’s Sample Society, which is associated with allure magazine. I was lucky enough to get in under one of my email addresses and for $15.00 a month you get a box with GREAT samples that you are sure to use. I have used other services like this before and have not been happy with the type of samples that were sent. With just the first box, I was extremely happy with the deluxe samples that were sent. I received:
Frederic Fekkai’s Glossing Crème
Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant
Skyn Iceland Eye Relief Pen
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Peel Mask
Oscar De La Renta Esprit d’Oscar Mini-Rollerball
Also included is a $15.00 off code for any $50 purchase from their website. You can also purchase the full size products from their website, should you find that you love one product that much. I will definitely use all of the products except the fragrance sample, which I gave immediately to my daughter (I cannot stand the smell of any fragrance which is not citrus based, it gives me a migraine). Another good thing about the membership is that you get a gift subscription to allure magazine (yes, I know it’s not what is used to be). There are membership profile questions so that they can get to know what kind of products you might be interested in. I admit that I am so far happier with this company than some of the other monthly sample companies that are around. The samples are more to my taste and the sizes are larger. Even though it is a little bit more money per month, I do think if it stays like this I will stay with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty