Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, April 12, 2012

SHIMMERY EYE LOOK FOR SPRING AND A PEEL!

100_1331100_1312100_1318100_1320100_1323100_1314100_1319
I love purple. Any shade of purple. So today I decided to do a shimmery purple eye look with shades of bronze and purple. For this look I used Stila, MAC and MUFE products. On the eyes I have Stila Jewel Eye Shadow in Golden Topaz (shimmery, glittery light golden bronze). Then I took it and used it on the outer corner of the lid and under the eye. I took my Stila In The Moment palette and used Whim (shimmery reddish brown) over the jewel shadow on the outer corner of the lid and under the eye, I also used it in the crease to deepen the crease. Impulse (shimmery lilac) was used on the lid. Glance (bright shimmery ultraviolet) was also used in the crease to add some intrigue. Finally, I used Instinct  (shimmery light cream) under the brow. I used Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Liner in 11 (shimmery reddish brown) to liner the upper lid. My mascara is MAC’s False Lashes in Black.
On my cheeks I wanted a light shimmery pink, so I took MAC’s Beauty Powder in Play It Proper and used that for blush. On my lips I used MAC’s Sheen Supreme Lip Glass in Almond Blossom (very shimmery light peach). The Sheen Supreme Lip Glass is a clickable lip glass that is more sticky than their usual lip glass and also has more shimmer to it. I like it though.

100_1357100_1354100_1355100_9406100_9373100_1358100_1359
I woke up very early this morning, so I used a peel on my skin to give it a nice glow. I sometimes use Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha-Beta Peel. This peel contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, mandelic acic, malic acid and citric acid. It is only left on a short time (two minutes at least) but it gives the skin a spectacular glow, as you can see. This peel is available at various prices depending on how many packets you want. Try http://www.dgskincare.com/productDetails.cfm?SKU=DA504610 or www.sephora.com . For foundation today I wore Stila’s Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm. I reviewed this in another blog entry (http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/04/stila-all-day-10-in-1-hd-beauty-balm.html). I like this BB but as I mentioned in the other blog entry, the price point is a bit high.
100_1360100_1252
I hope you enjoyed today’s blog. I would love some comments. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty