Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, April 9, 2012

TOO FACED SUMMER EYE PALETTE: SUMMERTIME SEXY SHADOW COLLECTION

100_1259100_1260
I adore the eye palettes that Too Faced puts out every season. Not only are the eyeshadows heavily pigmented, but the colors have been carefully chosen to be great together. For summer 2012, Too Faced has chosen a nice variety of nine bright shadows that are adorable! The palette is $36.00 and is available at www.toofaced.com, www.sephora.com, www.ulta.com, www.beauty.com, SEPHORA and Ulta. Too Faced divides their palettes into three looks: Day, Classic and Fashion. The Day look colors are Sugar Sand (very soft shimmery pink), Plumeria (shimmery bright pink) and Cocoa Beach (shimmery chocolate). The Classic look has Peach Fuzz (slightly shimmery light cream), Coral Crush (shimmery coral) and Chocolate Sun (dark shimmery chocolate brown). The Fashion look consists of Sunbeam (light shimmery yellow), Mermaid (shimmery teal) and Toasted Coconut (matte warm brown).

100_1292100_1280100_1281100_1288100_1279100_1294100_1282100_1285100_1286

For this look I took Cocoa Beach from the Day look and used it in the crease. I then took Chocolate Sun from the Classic look and placed it just below the crease, on the outer edge of the lid and underneath the eye. I used Sugar Sand from the Day look on the lid and then over it used Coral Crush from the Classic look. That gave it a much brighter coral look on the lid since Sugar Sand has more shimmer to it than Coral Crush. Under the brow I used Peach Fuzz from the Classic look. To line the upper lid I used Stila’s Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Rock Candy. My mascara is MAC’s False Lashes in Black. The colors from the kit really brings out the blue in my blue-green eyes.
Keeping with the bright theme for spring and summer this year, I used Sephora’s Color of the Year kit in Apricot Brandy Pantone + Universe Prisma Chrome blush ($16.00, www.sephora.com or SEPHORA stores). On my lips I used Pantone + Universe Tangerine Tango Cream from Sephora’s Color of the Year kit ($18.00, www.sephora.com or SEPHORA stores). I am really liking the colors from this kit. The orange color is not for the faint of heart though!
I think this is a fun look for spring and suits me because I am fair with blue-green eyes. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty