Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE BEAUTY INSIDER EYESHADOW PALETTE

100_2211100_2213

 

As I have mentioned many times I am a palette addict. The other day I stumbled upon this while looking on Sephora.com. I almost drooled all over the keyboard! Thirty-five gorgeous various colors, all looking very pigmented and ready for use on the eye. I had to have it. This palette is only available to Beauty Insiders, for $55.00. I was really hoping that the colors would be as beautiful on my lid as they are in pan!

After I received it, I was still as ecstatic. The colors in real life look just as beautiful as they did on the computer screen. I must say that the drool almost hit the pan…LOL! This morning I decided to try some very bright, almost mermaid style colors, just to see if the shadows looked as good on the eye as they do in the pan. I chose as medium brown on the crease, then a turquoise on the lid. Next, I covered the crease with a bright acid green and finalized the look with a bright, light green under the brow. I used MAC’s Haute & Naughty mascara in Black on my lashes and Maybelline’s Super Skinny Eye Marker in Black to line the upper lid.

For blush I used Illamasqua’s Blush in Tremble. On my lips I used Maybelline’s new pastel Color Sensational lipstick in Nude Nuances. I lined my lips with Cover Girl’s lipliner in Sublime.

I am EXTREMELY happy with the pigmentation of the shadows in this palette. They are very pigmented and go on so smoothly. There was no fallout either. It is well worth the money. This is a real winner in my book and I can see myself using it all the time.

 

100_2218100_2240100_2233100_2219100_2239100_2241100_2226

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog that you have shared and thanks for sharing with us.haute her simple makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty