Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SPRING LOOK WITH SHU UEMURA

100_2535

Shu Uemura is known throughout the makeup world for the highest quality cosmetics. Their spring and summer collections were so pretty I just couldn’t help myself to a couple of items. Their line is expensive, but it is worth it.

100_2530100_2531100_2532100_2533100_2534100_2566100_2568

I got the following shadows: ME Soft Purple 735 (metallic lavender), IR Light Purple 715 (iridescent dustly lilac) and P Soft Blue Green 540 (pearl sea green). I also wanted to try another lipstick (I have one already), so I purchased Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine BG943, Sienna Warm Undertone (shiny light brown). Their refill eyeshadows run $15.00. The lipstick is a whopping $30.00. Shu Uemura is available from www.shuuemura-usa.com.

For this look I took the metallic lavender and used it in the crease. I used the pearl sea green all over the lid and under the eye. Because my eyes have a heavy lid, I like to use another shadow to deepen the crease. I chose MAC’s Beautyburst from the Barbie Collection. It is my favorite shadow (I really wish they would bring it back!). Under the brow I used the iridescent dusty lilac. I lined with MAC’s Wholesome Fluidline (light black) and used Maybelline’s Mega Plush mascara in black. The Shu Uemura shadows have wonderful pigmentation and very little fallout. They are creamy going on. I expect this kind of quality for that amount of money.

On my cheeks I wanted a really light pink to complement the eye and lip, so I used Too Faced’s Pinch My Petals Blush (matte neutral light pink). On my lips I used the Shu Uemura lipstick, BG943, Sienna Warm Undertone. It really is a shiny light brown. The brown looks good with the light pastel eye, complementing it. I really like this lipstick. It is so creamy and shiny and lasts a long time, which is expected for a lipstick that is that expensive.

100_2557100_2560100_2544100_2565100_2547

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty