Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35: Review

104_5004104_5007

 

I am so happy!!!! Finally a cosmetics company has created a BB cream that is light enough for me and that covers enough! It is about time!!!!! Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 is one of those things that you order and think, “hey, this might work!” Why? Because it comes in five colors for starters. It comes in Extra Light (my color), Fair, Light, Medium and Medium to Dark. I was so ecstatic to learn that it came in such a light color that I ordered it right away without even looking at how much it cost. Well, it isn’t inexpensive. The cream is $42.00 for 1.35 oz./40 ml. As you can above, the Extra Light is very light and it is the perfect color for my skin.

The company claim’s that their BB Cream is a moisturizer, treatment and broad spectrum suncreen in one. Their claim is that it balances by attracting moisture to the skin as needed. It brightens with light reflective pigments and scutellaria extract, caffeine and sucrose work to create a more even skin tone. Argireline Peptide helps boost skins collagen production. And Vitamin E and Rice Bran Extract help protect from free radical damage. Broad spectrum sunscreens protect against UVA and UVB rays.

I will tell you that it the sunscreens in it are mostly chemical, so if you are sensitive to chemical sunscreens, then this is not for you. It covers very well, much better than just a tinted moisturizer would. I used the same amount I would a foundation and found that it covered very nicely and left my face demi-matte. I am so, so happy that there is a color match for my pale pallor. For so many people out there, too many BB creams on the market are too brownish orange. I think this is the best of all the BB creams I have tried (and believe me, I have tried at least 20). The cream is available from www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. Right now they are offering free shipping and returns on the BB cream!

104_5012104_5015104_5017104_5020

2 comments:

  1. hi there, would you say this would be suitable for someone with oily skin type? i used garniere - which was horrendous, used maybelline - same HORRENDOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think this would work for oily skin. I have combination in summer and this one worked out very well for me. I have tried many of the American BB creams and this is the better of the ones I have tried.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty