Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Review: Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face

104_4971

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face is a 5 in 1 tinted skin enhancer  that not only promises the following, it actually delivers! The M3 Complex, a rich combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins, including Saw Palmetto and Passion Fruit extracts have been designed to deliver the following promises: It hydrates the skin with Vitamins K, A and E and CoEnzymesQ10. Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 also primes the skin by smoothing and softening the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size. The product also enhances the skin tone, leaving a flawless, airbrushed finish, covering imperfections. It mattifies, neutralizing shine on contact. Finally, Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 protects the skin with EcoPhysalis and SPF20. It comes in four tones: light, medium, tan and dark.

104_4977104_4978

Above is Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face in Light. As you can see, it is fairly thick. It goes on like a tinted moisturizer. When I wore it today I used it without a moisturizer or sunscreen under to see how it would fare as both. Below are photos with Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face as my “foundation” for the day. I am fairly pale to begin with and the light color is good for my tone. It blended in great and has just enough coverage to be like a tinted moisturizer. I have a gazillion freckles. This definitely made them less noticeable, so there is some coverage and it is buildable if you would like that. If you are looking for a lot of coverage, skip this. It goes on fairly matte, but I added powder for the photograph to eliminate the shine that I know occurs all the time. I did use the Miracle Skin Transformer Treat and Conceal under my eyes, and I will discuss this in another post. I like the fact that this comes in so many colors, for one, since I am very pale and it definitely looked perfect on my skin. Also, it was nice and matte, which is great for summer and the heat we have been having. It makes a great “demi” foundation I think: better than a tinted moisturizer, but not as heavy as regular foundation. Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face is available through www.miracleskintransformer.com, www.sephora.com and Sephora stores for $48.00.

104_4984104_4997104_4998

This product was sent to me for testing. I am giving you my honest opinion. Otherwise you would not feel obligated to trust me and my blog. Thank you.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty