Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: Cover Girl Clump Crusher by lash blast Mascara

DSC07940

I’m such a sucker for a new mascara. Any time there is one in the drugstores I have to try it out. Even if I use it just once! Since my eyelashes are tiny and blonde I’m always on the search for the perfect volumizing one. Recently Cover Girl came out with the Clump Crusher by lash blast, which is supposed to offer 200% more volume and no clumps.

DSC07941DSC07942

The mascara is offered in various basic shades: brown, black-brown and black. It is applied with a slightly curved brush. Immediately upon application I notice that my lashes are thick with mascara, almost clumpy! I was very surprised. However, I keep applying and the mascara thins out across the lashes evenly, making them very voluminous and long. I used two coats of mascara to get nice, thick lashes.

In the first photo you can see my left eye has no mascara, while my right eye has the Clump Crusher. In the next photo you can see both eyes have the Clump Crusher mascara. The third photo and on show mascara on top and bottom lashes, eyeliner, etc. After wearing this for a few hours I haven’t experienced any smudging, which is good. Overall this mascara is a winner for me! Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara is available at Walgreens for $8.99.

DSC07948DSC07958DSC07966DSC07974DSC07973

I am happy to have been chosen as one of Too Faced’s Beauty Blogger’s of the month for October. Thank you Too Faced!https://www.toofaced.com/bbom.aspx
BBOM_Badge_2012_10_Level3_SM
Please check out my review of the Bon Bon set:http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-too-faced-shadow-bon-bons-for.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty