Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, August 12, 2013

Looks With The Disney Ariel Storylook Eye Shadow Palette From SEPHORA

Disney Ariel Storylook Eye Shadow PaletteDisney Ariel Eye Shadow Palette_inside

I did it. I was finally able to get my paws on the Disney Ariel Storylook Eye Shadow Palette from SEPHORA. I actually had to get it on eBay! Everytime it would come up on www.sephora.com the darn thing would sell out in minutes, likely so people could sell it on eBay to people like me.

Well anyway, I got it and it was worth every penny. I have the other two palettes, the Cinderella palette (http://bit.ly/161uDu6) and the Jasmine palette (http://bit.ly/139da2g). I am not going to review it per se because I did not get it on the website, but I will let you know that the eye shadows are as beautiful as the ones in the previous palettes. I will swatch them below and show you the beautiful colors then let you see the look that I did too.

Dianey Ariel Storylook Palette_swatches part 1

above: blue lagoon (bright satin blue), scuttle (glittery champagne), flounder (matte nude creamy yellow), sebastian (matte bisque), flotsam (satin deep water), sea shells (glittery white), les possons (satin taupe brown), caspian sea (shimmery turquoise watery blue), your voice (glittery silver), unfortunate souls (matte periwinkle)

Disney Ariel Storylook Palette_swatches part 2

above: atlantica (shimmery light green), fins (glittery ocean green), sick of swimmin’ (shimmery white with flash of blue), ursula (satin taupe), sha la la (matte berry), triton (shimmery yellow), wanderin’ free (shimmery champagne), jetsam (shimmery deep ocean green), sea witch (shimmery deep purple), treasures untold (shimmery lightest pink)

What I really like about the palettes that Disney and SEPHORA put together are that there are a good number of different colors that really go together well and there are also a good number of textures in each palette.

For this look I am wearing the following eye shadows from the Disney Ariel Storylook Eye Shadow Palette: urusula in the crease, blue lagoon and caspian sea lined under the eye, caspian sea on the outer corner of the lid, jetsam in the crease just below urusla to deepen the crease, a little line of caspian sea just along where jetsam lies to add some fun, wanderin’ free and scuttle on the lid and finally treasures untold under the brow. I used Le Metier de Beaute liquid liner in black to line the upper lid (best liquid liner ever). For mascara I used Pür Minerals Big Blink (http://bit.ly/14E3u0P), which is reviewed just recently and loved. For blush I went with the something from the BH Cosmetics blush palette. I used MAC’s Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Supremely Confident.

DSC05113DSC05125DSC05129DSC05124DSC05122DSC05123

Here is another look I did with the eye shadows. These are used dry. Of course, used wet the looks would be more intense. I  really adore the shadows! These are pretty pigmented and when the next one comes out, look out it shall be mine!

For this look I used the following: ursula in the crease, the sha la la right below that to make my crease look deeper (since I have heavy lids), I lined the bottom lid and the outer part of the upper lid with sea witch, flotsam was used to go just a little bit deeper in the crease because it is a nice dark color and it really made the look pop; sick of swimmin’ (the iridescent color) was used on most of the upper lid and helped to make my eyes look much larger than they normally are and finally treasures untold was used under the brow to really make my eyes bam come alive! I lined the upper lid with Lime Crime’s uniliner in Reason. My mascara was Pür Minerals Big Blink again. This is a great mascara and I highly recommend it! For blush I went with something from the BH Cosmetics blush palette. I went nude on the lips with MAC’s Crème de Nude.

DSC05173DSC05187DSC05183DSC05182DSC05181

 

Let me know what you think of these looks!

 

3 comments:

  1. The packaging on these products is just too gorgeous for words! Great looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, my boyfriend has just come back from Florida! I wish I'd told him to pick this up for me! xo

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty