Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Liebster Award!

"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow." 

 

Thank you to http://www.gildedsunflower.com/ for nominating me!

 

The 11 Questions I Was Asked:

1. What is your favorite makeup brand?

Illamasqua. Hands down the best brand at the moment. Their quality is the best, their collections are fun and fanciful.

2. Where would you go on your dream vacation?

I want to go to

3. Is your current hair color natural? Smile

NO! I haven’t seen my real hair since I was 15. I have had red hair since that time. I do it myself.

4. What is your favorite season?

Fall. I love the chill in the air, the smell. It is so natural and lovely. Plus the colors of the leaves are so pretty!

5. Do you prefer a bold or nude lip?

I love a perfect nude lip, especially with a great smoky eye or even a bold nude eye.

6. What is your favorite quote?

Funny, I just posted this on FB last night!

In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant. My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known -- no wonder, then, that I return the love.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813 - 1855)

7. What is your favorite social media outlet?

I love FB. It is the end all be all of our lives these days. But I am not on it as much as I used to be. However, I do like to keep up with my friends, the blogging communities and companies I follow.

8. How would you describe your style?

Chic. I always try to look nice, I never go out without makeup on. I dress nice and I look like

9. Drugstore or High end makeup?

Both! I love both. Each kind is equally good. I find such great bargains that are of high quality in the drugstore and I have found some stinkers that I have paid good money for. Although my favorite foundations are definitely pricey.

10. One makeup item you cant live without?

Foundation, it covers a multitude of past sins.

11.  Where do you see your blog in 1 year?

The way things are going these days, I see myself doing really well. I am very busy! I have a friend to thank for this though. Stevie at www.la-story.com is an amazing friend and she rocks.

 

My Questions For the Nominees Are:

1) What is Your Favorite Makeup Brand

2) Least Favorite Makeup Brand and Why?

3) Do You Prefer Bold Makeup or Nude and Classic Style?

4) Why Did You Start Blogging?

5) What Is Your Favorite Thing About Blogging?

6) Least Favorite Thing About Blogging?

7) What Do You Do In The Real World?

8) Favorite Blogs?

9) Favorite Social Media Outlet?

10) If You Couldn’t Blog, What Would You Do Instead?

11) In 5 Years I see Myself…

 

I Nominate:

Bamblings of Naffy

Penny For Them

The Glitter Vixen

Pink Frenzy

Shot of Beauty

Fashionista In The Dark

Jeans And A Sweatshirt

Hiccups And Sunshine

Bon Vivant Beauty

Elizabeth: Beauty and Beyond

BeGlam By Lindsay

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I'm visiting from the bloglovin hop at Happy Kids and now following via GFC and bloglovin.
    Great to be here!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty