Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Purgatory of Waiting on RiRi Fall...

I've been waiting for hours now to purchase the MAC Rihanna items. I got to the site at 12:05 and was promptly placed in line with over 1,000,000 other according to the woman on the phone when I called to complain that the site had gone crazy.

You are placed in a waiting area that refreshes every 30 seconds and hopefully you actually get to the area to order! At one point I did and promptly placed one of the quads in my bag. I tried to place more items but was unsuccessful.

I ordered it with some other items because I figured this might be the the only chance I get. I'm still checking every few seconds because I want the blushes too.

What bugs me is that I am in some sort of purgatory right now and they keep telling me about the Rihanna Holiday Collection. As if I had a chance....


2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened until all my items was removed from my cart. The collection will be releasing Friday at Macy's, Nordstrom to name a few. Both blushes are sold out btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, it was awful! I am glad I was doing it from my phone. I could actually do stuff and not sit and stare at the computer screen hoping to score. I ended up getting back in later and got some more stuff but not everything I wanted. I still want the Nude lipstick and the blushes. :(

      Delete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty