Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, December 20, 2013

Maestro Dobel Tequila: Perfect For The Holidays… #MaestroDobelTequila #DobelTequila #Dobel #tequila

maestro dobel tequila

So, it’s that time of year again. The stress of the holidays is upon us. Every year it seems to get worse as the holidays get more and more commercialized. I saw holiday items up before Halloween was over! How bad is that?!?!? No matter what holidays you celebrate, you want them to have special meaning to you and your family.

Really, I love Christmas though. There are a few rituals I have that I use to help get me through the holidays so that I don’t go insane! Putting up my tree is one of those rituals and is one I will never get tired of. It grounds me. I have a theme to it. My tree is silver, gold and copper. All of my ornaments have special meaning to me and when I look at them I get relaxed, if that makes sense! For our family traditions help keep us grounded.

I also like to make a few cocktails to help relax me and have fun with family and friends. And cookies! My husband is Greek, so we do Greek cookies and the cocktails are made from Maestro Dobel Tequila, which is perfect for so many margaritas, martinis, or drinks similar to sangria, called Sangrita. My favorite drinks are margaritas. I am a big fan of those. And you need a good tequila for a good margarita. The Dobel Margarita is 2 parts Dobel, 1/2 part Cointreau, 1 part fresh squeezed orange juice, a splash of fresh squeezed lime juice all wrapped in a martini glass and garnished with a slice of lime. No salt on the rim, this is a more sophisticated margarita. Forgo the shots, the schnapps, and the impending hangover! Or you can pour Dobel straight over ice and revel in supreme taste and a newfound confidence.

There is bad tequila, there is good tequila, and then there is Dobel: the first multi-aged clear tequila ever distilled. Named after its founder and famed tequila maestro Domingo Beckmann Legoretta, each bottle of Dobel is a blend of Reposado, Añejo and Extra-Añejo tequila, made from 100% blue agave grown on the Dobel estate. The liquid is then double-distilled, matured in Hungarian EUROPEAN White Oak barrels, and filtered for exceptional smoothness and clarity. Its sophisticatedly smooth taste is matched only by its aesthetics; as a modern twist on a vintage apothecary style bottle, the glass is embossed with the family's estate, labeled in a sleek silver and black color scheme, and signed by both Señor Dobel and the Master Blender.

There are many recipes in this book: http://bdash.ca/?url=MTIyNjYyNw. Take a look and you will find some awesome recipes to use with Maestro Dobel, which is a world class tequila. Friends will appreciate that you take care of them with the best of the best. You can find out where to purchase it here: http://maestrodobel.com/where-to-buy/. Like Maestro Dobel Tequila on Facebook: http://bdash.ca/?url=MTIyNjYyNg; Follow Maestro Dobel on Twitter: @dobeltequila; Follow on Tumblr: http://dobeltequila.tumblr.com/; Follow on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/dobeltequila/ and Subscribe to Maestro Dobel Tequila on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dobeltequila.

Perry Farrell, the musician from Jane’s Addiction and the creator of Lollapalooza, is their spokesperson and I will be having a giveaway with a bottle signed by him!!!!!!! How awesome is that?!?!?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty