Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kat VonD Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette #KatVonD

Kat VonD Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette

This spring Kat VonD came out with an adorable eye shadow palette that is full of bright, spunky colors. The Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette has 8 eye shadows that are highly pigmented and just plain beautiful. All are long wearing, full coverage shadows that deliver matte, pearl and high-glitter finishes. One is even a transformative color veil.

 The palette contains the following colors: Selena (glitter purple), Dayglo (transformer shade, iridescent white), Galore (pearl peach), Placebo (matte peony pink), Santeria (glitter greenish grey), Archangel (sparkle seafoam green), South (matte beige) and Dog Roses (sparkle bronze).

 

 

PHOTOS OF THE PALETTE:

Kat Von D Esperanza Eye Shadow Palette_closedKat Von D Esperanza Eye Shadow Palette_open

 

SWATCHES:

Kat VonD Esperanza Palette_swatches

(above left to right: Selena, Dayglo, Galore, Placebo, Santeria, Archangel, South and Dog Roses).

 

LOOK 1:

esperanza loo 1_full face eyes openesperanza look 1_full face eyes closedesperanza look 1_eyes openesperanza look 1esperanza look 1_transformer liquid lipstick over shu dark beige

For this look I used Santeria in the crease, outer 1/3 of the upper lid and underneath the eye to line. I used Selena on the inner corner of the upper lid and Placebo on the center of the upper lid. I took Archangel and used it under the brow and blended it with Santeria. I lined my eye with L’Oreal’s Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in Violet ($8.49). My mascara is SEPHORA’s Upside Down Mascara ($22.00). On my cheeks I used NYX Illuminator in Enigmatic. On my lips I used Shu Uemura’s Rouge Unlimited Shine Supreme Dark Beige Lipstick ($30.00) with Kat VonD’s Transformer Liquid Lipstick ($19.00) on top.

l'oreal extra intense linerKat VonD transfomer liquid lipstick

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOOK 2:

esperanza look_full face eyes openesperanza look 2_full faceesperanza look 2_eyes openesperanza look 2_eyes closed (2)esperanza look 2_eyes closed (1)shu uemura lipstick_topaz beige

For this look I used Selena in the crease, then I took Santeria and used it in the outer 1/3 of the upper lid and lined the lower lid with it. I used Archangel on the upper lid and used South under the brow with Dayglo on top. I lined my eye with L’Oreal’s Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in Violet ($8.49). I used L’Oreal’s Butterfly Mascara on my lashes ($8.99). For blush I used Coral Glow Blush ($9.80) from the new Forever 21 makeup collection and used their Hi-Lighter on top of the blush ($9.80) on my lips I used Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Satin Matte Beige Topaz Lipstick ($30.00).

forever 21 coral glow blushL'Oreal Butterfly mascara

 

Kat VonD’s Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette is $36.00 and is available from www.sephora.com or SEPHORA stores. As you can see from the looks above, the shadows are highly pigmented and they have very little to no fallout. With primer underneath the shadows last all day long. I love how bright they are and I think they are a perfect addition to the nude shades we have been seeing all spring. It gives me a nice break for a change from the usual routine. I think this is a nice addition to any makeup junkie’s palette collection.

Until Next Time~

Marie

I Am THE Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty