Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Looks With the Sigma Born To Be Collection #SigmaBeauty #BornToBe

Sigma Beauty comes out with some of the best collections. I love their makeup because it is extremely pigmented and just plain gorgeous. It is also reasonably priced. So I purchased some of the items from the Born To Be Collection and some items from the Enlight Collection. Sigma Beauty sells the collections a la carte or all together for one price. I have both palettes from each collection but for these looks here, the eye looks are just from the Smoke Screen palette. My favorite look was Look 1. The lavender eye shadow just made my eyes pop!

Sigma Borne To Be Collection

Eye Makeup:

Eye Shadow Palette in Smoke Screen ($39.00), Eye Shadow Base in Neutralize ($13.00) and Eyeliner in Nutmeg ($9.00), SEPHORA Upside Down Mascara ($22.00).

Sigma Smoke Screen Palette in BoxSigma Smoke Screen PaletteSigma Neutralize Eye Shadow Base

Sigma Nutmeg Eye linerSEPHORA Upside Down Mascara in PackageSEPHORA Upside Down Mascara

Blush: Born To ($12.00)

Sigma Born To Powder Blush

Lip Gloss: Hint ($10.00), Get Ready ($10.00)

Sigma Hint Lip GlossSigma Get Ready Lip Gloss

SWATCHES:

Sigma Smoke Screen Swatchs and Neutralize Eye Shadow BaseSigma Nutmeg Eyeliner, Born To Blush, Hint lip gloss and Get Ready Lip gloss swatches

Above: First photo, far left is the Neutralize eye shadow base. Then in order: Veiled, Opulent, Ember, Thunderhead, Misty, Haze, Svelte, Rave, Nebula, Atmosphere, Cinders and Almost Jet. Second photo, Nutmeg eyeliner, Born To blush, Hint lip gloss and Get Ready lip gloss.

Look 1:

born to be look 2born to be look 2_full faceborn to be look 2_eyes openBorn To Be look 2_eyes closedborn to be look 2_lips

This look was done with the Smoke Screen eye shadow palette. First I used the Neutralize eyeshadow base underneath. I took Ember (shimmery copper) and used it in the crease. Then I used Rave (dark shimmery mauve) and used it to line the bottom of my lower lid, used it in the outer edge of the upper lid and used it to add some depth in the crease. I used Misty (matte lavender) all over the upper lid to make it pop! Under the brow I took Veiled (shimmery peach) and blended Ember out with it. I lined the lower lid with Nutmeg liner (a very soft liner that works great). To liner the upper lid I took a NYX’s Felt Tip Liner in Dark Brown. My mascara is SEPHORA’s Upside Down Mascara in Black (this is the weirdest and best mascara I have ever used, it actually works in 3 ways. It has two actual brushes and can do both sides of the upper lashes at once. I actually look like I have false eyelashes with this mascara! On my cheeks I used Born To (red clay) blush and then used a highlight above it. For my lips I used Get Ready (light shimmery peach) lip gloss.

Look 2:

born to be look 1_full faceborn to be look 1 eyes openborn to be look 1_eyes closedborn to be look 1_lips

For Look 2 I wanted to use the blue eye shadow as the pop of color and mix it with a good reddish brown. I used Thunderhead (matte clay brown) as the crease shade then used Atmosphere (shimmery dark reddish brown) on the outer edge of the lid and on the lower lid to line. I took Nebula (bright shimmery sky blue) and used it on the rest of the upper lid. Under the brow I used Veiled (shimmery peach) to blend out Thunderhead. I lined both the upper and lower lids with Nutmeg liner. Again I used SEPHORA’s Upside Down Mascara in Black. Born To blush (red clay) was used to contour the cheeks and I used Hint lip (light nude mauve) gloss on my lips.

 

I am loving everything I purchase from Sigma Beauty. They have great makeup and I highly recommend them. Get over to www.sigmabeauty.com now and get your hands on some of their wonderful cosmetics. And they make some great brushes too!

Until next time~

Marie

I Am THE Makeup Junkie

 

3 comments:

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty