Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum #VitaminC

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum
Recently I have had the opportunity to test out a number of Vitamin C serums. What I like about the Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum is that it contains Hyaluronic Acid as well as Vitamin C. This means that not only does it help with hyperpigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles, but it helps to keep skin from getting dehydrated as well. Hyaluronic acid holds 1000 times it own weight in water. It is a humectant and will pull water from the air into the skin. The L-Ascorbic Acid in the serum works by stimulating collagen and elastin production, so skin will stay firm and fine lines and wrinkles will look less apparent. Hyperpigmentation (freckles, age spots, melasma, etc. ) fades away in weeks with use. This serum was formulated with STAY-C®50. This is converted to L-Ascorbic Acid by skin cells and goes to work where it is needed. This form of Vitamin C will never oxidize in the bottle. This formula is 98% Natural / 72% Organic. It is alcohol free and cruelty free. Made in America. 

I like that this has hyaluronic acid in it, it helps with hydration and made my skin feel much softer. I used this for 2 weeks and did not notice that any hyperpigmentation had become lighter in that time but 2 weeks is not really enough time for that. I do think the hyaluronic acid made a difference in my skin though, as it definitely helps with dehydration. This serum has 20% L-Ascorbic Acid, which is a high lever and should show some results in 4-6 weeks.
Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum is available for $16.95 on www.amazon.com
 









  • MADE in the USA,, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Cruelty Free.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty