Organic Garam Masala Spice Review
I liked this spice mix. I used this to make Butter Chicken, which has Garam Masala in it and it worked great. The mix is a huge bag and will last a very long time. You only need a tiny amount per meal.
The bag costs $5.47.
- Certified USDA Organic Garam Masala
- Fully organic traditional blend of Garam Masala that is perfect with any Indian dish
- NO salt, NO MSG, NO GMO, NO Ethylene Oxide (ETO) treatment, NON-Irradiated
- Organic, better ingredients make happy chefs
- Packed in a resalable bag and then completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination
It is available from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/jiva-organics-organic-garam-masala/dp/b00j5q9jl6/I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.