Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review: Insta Natural Youth Express Under Eye Treatment Gel for Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes & Sagging Skin

insta natural under eye gel

 

This gel is used for dark circles, puffy eyes and sagging skin. It does not have any sulfates or alcohol in the gel. It is organic and has plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil. It is touted to be a great relief for those things. I used it for several weeks but found that it did work up to my expectations. It really helped with my under eye puffiness that I suffer from in the spring. I like that it is light and sinks into the skin right away.

It comes in a large 1.7 oz. bottle. and is only $23.95. It is sold on Amazon.com. The link is here: http://amzn.to/1qVsUAq.

 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty