Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, June 23, 2014

Review: Oz Natural Hyaluronic Acid Serum

oz naturals hyaluronic acidThis hyaluonic acid serum contains a high dose of hyaluronic acid and a 10% Vitamin C in the serum. It is a nice thick serum that is easily applied and soaks right into the skin. I feel that it works quite well as opposed to some of the other hyaluronic acid serums that are just hyluronic acid alone. I like that it has the Vitamin C too. This serum is pretty good and I think it helps not only with hydrating the skin but it lighten pigmentation too,

 

It is available here: http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals-Hyaluronic-Customers-Wrinkles/dp/B00C7DYBX0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403527099&sr=8-1&keywords=oz+naturals+hyaluronic+acid

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM27d448f018d10aecbc4cee566a5a8dae" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty