Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Xfacio Labs Vitamin C Serum

xfacio labs vitamin C serum

This Vitamin C serum was one of the better I have tried recently, I found it made my skin look pretty good. It lightened some of my hyperpigmentation, especially on my cheeks and forehead. This serum is sold on Amazon.com, like many others I have tried. It comes in a darkened 1 fl. oz./ 30 mL bottle, which is good for the serum, so it does not oxidize.

Buy it here: http://amzn.to/Twkukz It is $29.95.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Marie,

    Thank you for your nice review of our Advanced Vitamin C Serum. If any of your blog followers would like to try any of our skin care products, I would be happy to send them an Amazon coupon for a 25% discount on any of our products. All they have to do is to send me an e-mail at mia@xfacio.com and reference this and I will send it right out to them.

    Thanks again,

    Mia :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty