Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review: Insta Naturals Age Defying Moisturizer Cream

 

insta naturals age defying moisture cream

I received this cream to try out. It is said to be very good for an anti-aging cream. Now, I want to say that just because a cream has the right ingredients does not mean that it will be a magic cream and solve all of your problems. Creams need to have exceptional ingredients and need to have them in good quantities. Insta Natural Age Defying Moisturizer Cream is an okay cream but will not solve all of your problems. I say that if you are having no age difficulties at this time (meaning that if you do not have any problems then this will be okay for you). It does not seem to be a magic cream. I did not notice any difference when I used it for several weeks. They offer a guarantee so that is a good thing. The ingredients seem like they would help several things but I think this is a good moisturizer and I do think that it does a good job of keeping skin soft.

 

 

It sells on Amazon.com for $16.95: http://amzn.to/1pJ5mPX for 3.4 oz.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty