Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, March 20, 2015

Review: Go Pure Naturals Eye Gel #eyecream

 

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel

I received this eye gel to try out. It is supposed to help with dark circles, eye puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles. I used it but did not really find that it helped with my dark circles very much. It did help with eye puffiness. My puffiness disappeared. I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles. This is my honest, unbiased review. The eye gel contains Matrixyl 3000, hyaluonic acids, Vitamin C, jojoba oil, Vitamin E and a peptide complex. It is possible that if I had fine lines it would work with those since these ingredients do lend themselves to kicking some butt on fine lines and wrinkles. It will likely work better on those that have more issues. For me, it did help with puffiness. But that is all. I was hoping for more. I also do not really have a problem with dark circles, so I cannot comment too much there. It has a 100% money back guarantee.

I was given the product for an unbiased, honest review.

 

It is available from Amazon for $14.74:  http://amzn.to/1LzN8ec 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty