Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, March 6, 2015

Review: True Skincare Eye Gel #trueskincareeyes




I did not get to write this yesterday, as I was sick. I tried out this eye gel, which says it helps with puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles. I don't have any fine lines under my eyes bunt I do have some puffiness and dark circles. After using this gel twice a day for a couple of weeks I did notice that my puffiness seemed to get better. My dark circles looked a little bit better. This is my honest review. I was only able to test this out for a couple of weeks and I did notice a little bit of difference. I am sure that with more use I would notice more of a difference.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm11108a3dbfe4636cb40b84b803b2fff6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty