Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nami Naturals Peppermint Oil #naminaturals


Nami Naturals Peppermint Oil is a 100% therapeutic grade oil that has many uses. It is an essential oil that can be used for: digestion (stomach aches), congested airways, IBS, flatulence, to liven up a room, improve concentration, and even to help as a pest repellant (mice, spiders, ants, cockroaches,etc.). 

This oil is a high quality oil that has been distillers from peppermint leaves to create one of the finest peppermint oils. The leaves were hand selected. I found that some of the oil, just a few drops, in with my peppermint tea, really helped when I had indigestion. More than the tea alone usually does. I'm going to definitely try it out for mice, since we have mice in our garage in the spring and summer. 



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm0e98aeeb54acf612b9eb4e48a269814c







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty