Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: We Love Colors Shoelaces

shoelaces

We Love Colors Shoelaces are a fun way to add some color to your sneakers, Keds, or any shoe that laces up. They come in 51 colors and are long enough to be in just about any shoe. I was given 3 colors to try out: Red, White and Gray. We Love Colors also sells tights, leggings, socks, gloves and mini dresses. They have a diverse selection of products to try out. Shoelaces are $2.00 a pair. The sample pack I received included a round pair of White shoelaces, Red flat shoelaces and a pair of Gray flat shoelaces. They can be ordered in bulk so that you can get so many different kinds that you want. With 51 colors to try, you will want to try almost all of them! They come in neon colors, brights and even dark solids.

I love the selection of colors. I think that pairing the shoelaces with some of the socks they sell will bring a whole outfit together. I used them in my sneakers, which made the white sneakers look so much better than just plain old white. Adding red shoelaces pumped them up! With such great prices you can order as many as you want and change your look daily.

Purchase We Love Colors shoelaces here: http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/Laces.htm

 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5b0fa0e4c041548bb6289e15d865a696

2 comments:

  1. I loved coloured shoe laces as a kid. They definitely brighten up an outfit.

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! I don't have many shoes that use laces but I love the idea of having bright colored laces!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty