Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, May 18, 2015

Review: Detox Colon Cleanse

Detox Colon Cleanse

I want to preface this with me saying that I take meds that make my intestines act super sluggish. So much that I only find these products are not working for me. I wish. I keep trying them out though, in hopes that I will find a magic pill.

The Detox  Colon Cleanse is supposed to be a formula that promotes weight loss and acts as a cleansing “super fiber”. The formula contains natural levels of Anthraquinone Glycosides that help stimulate the colon and work as an excellent laxative and colon cleanser. It also contains goldenseal root which helps the internal systems and organs to function more effectively and efficiently. To properly use this product and cause peristalsis, you need to take it at night with a glass of water. I did this but found that even doubling up on the dose did not help me. Supposedly using this helps to rid the body of toxins and fluids, that having them removed with solid waste is the best way to get the body to feel better. All I know is that this product did not work for me at all. This product was manufactured in the US at a FDA-inspected facility and a GMP-certified facility.

I did not lose any weight while on this nor did it speed up my metabolism to have more waste removed from my system.

Available on Amazon.com for $23.33: http://amzn.to/1ILDOjS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty