Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets

All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets

Eco Defense All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets are supposed to be a deterrent to mosquitos. These bracelets use natural methods, such as essential oils of Citronella, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Mint to repel mosquitos. I had a large bag of these and gave them to my daughter and her friends to try out one night around a bonfire. We literally live next to a swamp so we get our fair share of mosquitos. The bracelets did work to a degree. The area around where they were were worn was mosquito free but the kids’ legs had bites on them. I do like that there are no harmful chemicals on these bracelets. I don’t like to use those products unless I have to.

The company does guarantee these to work. So if I had paid for them I would have asked for my money back. I think if they are going to work they should work all over.

These are available on Amazon.com for $13.99: http://amzn.to/1CPRXg2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty