Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review: Vita Sciences Nervex Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream





This cream is for use by those who have peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, etc. I happen to have neuropathy from a tumor I had on my femoral nerve. So I ha e pain on my right thigh, foot, and calf. It feels as if I am being electrocuted at times. I also get the burning feeling, feeling as if there is water there, and other weird feelings. I have permanent numbness on one part of my thigh. 

This cream did help me. I applied it to my leg and found that it immediately helped relieve the pain I was experiencing. Thank goodness too. I take a large amount of narcotic pain mess but there are times when they don't work. This took a little of the edge off. I will ha e nerve damage the rest of my life and I will keep using this to help with my pain.

All you need to do is rub it in and wait for a few minutes. It works almost immediately. It is also a good source of vitamin B12. The cream is odorless and it says it can repair some of the damage but I don't believe that. It cannot repair the chunk of nerve that is missing from my nerve.

This cream is available on Amazon.com for $19.95: http://amzn.to/1GSPbBI

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.cbd pain relief cream This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is aboutonline shop to buy cbd products in uk It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty