Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, September 25, 2015

Valdler Fascinator Hats

valdler fascinator hats

Valdler head pieces are so nice. I tried one that looked is a fascinator. It was black with a lot of lace and roses. I liked it. The only caveat it how it stayed on my head, which was by two clips that had it at a strange angle. That made it hard for me to place it at a nice angle and to keep it looking nice. Otherwise it's a cute hat. I also tried one that was purple netting with black accents. The Feather Net and Veil aspect was nice. I like the black one best, as it is smaller and goes with more outfits. I can see myself wearing this to church on Sunday, to funerals, etc. It is for dressing up. The purple one is for going all out. I think these are similar to what my grandmother wore but are more modernized for the 21st century woman. They are sold on Amazon.com for $14.99: http://amzn.to/1R5iYi3.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc08abdfad98ebf82a02023705041633b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty