Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Neosan 3-Pack Women's Undergarments





Although these are adorable undergarments, I had to give them to my daughter because they were WAY TOO SMALL for me. I normall wear an XL in my underwear, and that is what I ordered. I could not get these up my one leg! What the heck? She is 14 and luckily they fit her and are appropriate enough for her to wear. But geez, the were way to darn small for me. I am extremely disappointed. These are sold on Amazon.com in a three pack of black, beige and grey for $17.99: http://amzn.to/1WMZuFm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty