Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review: Chomps Snack Sticks #gochomps #beefjerkey

 (photo supplied by www.brandbacker.com)

Chomp Snack Sticks are an awesome new health product make with 100% non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef that is sourced from New Zealand. These beef jerkey sticks contain no artificial ingredients, no nitrates, no nitrites, no MSG, no colors, or any flavors that are unintentional. They are shelf stable for up to a year with the help of celery juice. And best of all they taste amazing! Think of them as a much healthier version of other brands of beef jerkey. They come in Regular, Crankin' Cran and Jalapeno. 

Chomps Snack Sticks was started by Peter and Rashid out of an apartment back in Chicago in 2012, with the help of their wives. Since then their product has rapidly gained popularity in the CrossFit and Paleo space. Chomps Snack Sticks continues to grow in popularity, hitting new target markets, including outdoorsmen, bodybuilders, gluten-free dieters and parents who are looking for healthy snacks for their kids. The team's mission is to create the highest quality jerkey product on the market today. 

I was given all three flavors to try out. I cannot eat it myself, as I do not eat red meat for health reasons. However, my husband and kids did try it out for me. They loved the taste of it. My husband especially liked the jalapeno flavor. He likes the kick. My daughters liked all the flavors, with my oldest really liking the Crankin' Cran flavor, it being a little sweeter than the rest. My youngest daughter liked all three flavors, not having a favorite.

I like the fact that these are all natural, without any added chemicals, the beef that these come from is in fact 100% grass fed and did not have any hormones or antibiotics. The sticks are also all natural too, so I feel good about feeding these to my family. It is important these days to find products that I feel good about feeding to my family. 

To purchase Chomps, go to www.gochomps.com. A 5 ct. Original Flavor Paleo Snack is $11.25; A box of 24 Original Paleo Snacks is $49.00 and a gross of 144 Original Flavor Paleo Snacks is $259.00. The same price applies to the Cran and Jalapeno flavor 5 ct.; 24 ct. and gross. 1 case mixed Original, Jalapeno and Crankin' Cran is $259.00; 1 case Original and Jalapeno is $259.00 and a half case of the Original, Crankin' Cran and Jalapeno is $145.00.

Like Chomps on Facebook and get $5 off: https://www.facebook.com/gochomps; Follow Chomps on Twitter: @gochomps; Follow Chomps on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gochomps/.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(This post powered by BrandBacker)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty