Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, January 11, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Launches Crowd-Sourced Lipsticks #CharlotteTilbury #lipstick #socialmedia #Instagram

In a first of its kind social media initiative, Charlotte Tilbury offered her followers an exclusive chance to become creators in her record-breaking brand. Charlotte asked her Instagram, Facebook and CharlotteTilbury.com followers to name her latest limited-edition lipstick shades. The winners were announced on Charlotte’s Instagram, shortly before the lipsticks launch exclusively at CharlotteTilbury.com & Charlotte Tilbury Covent Garden in London on Monday, January 25.

“I have always known that I’m lucky to have very engaged, creative and brilliant social media followers and so I wanted to open up the product development process of my brand, usually hidden from consumers, and give them the chance to be part of the naming process. It’s one of the most fun parts of launching a new product and I knew I could count on my followers to be creative and send me some brilliant suggestions.” – Charlotte Tilbury
   


  K.I.S.S.I.N.G IN KISS CHASE ($32) is a tawny berry hue, and delivers youth-boosted, nourished and hydrated lips.
“I adore this name, it’s a reminder of a naughty game and the lip colour is a pretty, soft berry - it has a perfect allure.” – Charlotte Tilbury




  MATTE REVOLUTION IN BETWEEN THE SHEETS ($32) is a revolutionary modern matte long-lasting lipstick in a dreamy vintage rose petal shade.
“I chose Between the Sheets because it perfectly encapsulates that just-kissed, natural and innocent flush of colour that everyone wants to recreate.” – Charlotte Tilbury


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty