Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, September 26, 2016

Review: Smart Stuff Mineral Based Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 #SmartStuff #SPF30 #sunscreen

(product photo courtesy of www.brandbacker.com)

Smart Stuff Mineral Based Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 
I use Smart Stuff Mineral Based Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 in my daily activities. I have very pale, sensitive skin and this is a great sunscreen for me personally. It has 20% zinc oxide in it, and can be used on the face or the body. Since it is broad spectrum, it protects against UVA and UVB rays. That means it is a full spectrum sunscreen and works against fighting off aging and cancer. How about that? There are no harmful chemicals in this sunscreen. It is safe and effective for you, your family and the environment. Because they only use natural mineral based sun filters. Also, it is a non-whitening formula of zinc oxide, which means you are not going to go out looking like a ghost. It is free of Parabens, PABA, Petroleum, Phthalates and Gluten (why would gluten be in a sunscreen?). It is eco-friendly, biodegradable and reef safe. Seriously, what more can you ask for? 
The best way to use this sunscreen is to apply liberally to skin 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Yes, 30 minutes before going out in the sun. You need to reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. I found that for me, I needed to reapply a little more than every 2 hours. I needed to reapply ever 1 1/2. But that is me. Oh, and try and stay out of the sun between the hours of 10 am-2 pm, when the sun is at its strongest. 
Sun exposure is the leading cause of aging and the leading cause of skin cancer. Freckles, those cute things that kids get on their faces? That is sun damage. Photo aging. My arms are full of them. My face is full of them. I am a walking freckle. I have my share of photoaging. Now I spend all of my time trying to get rid of it on my face. All because of sunburns when I was little. Not tans. I didn't tan. I burned. Always. My kids are lucky they have half Greek heritage. They can go in the sun and it doesn't phase them. Anyway, my advice to you is to ALWAYS wear sunscreen. Get your kids in the habit of always wearing sunscreen. Even in the winter. I wear a daily SPF 30 every day, no matter what. 
Available through www.smartstuff.com.
Until Next Time~
Marie Papachatzis
(This post was powered by BrandBacker)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty