Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: Some L’Oréal Cosmetics That You Simply Must Try...#LOREAL

(product photos courtesy of www.lorealparisusa.com)

Recently I had the pleasure of trying out some L’Oréal cosmetics that are new to market. They consist of a foundation, new eyeshadow quads and a matte lipgloss. I was very happy with all of the items I tried, especially the eyeshadow quad. Why? Because lately I had not been as happy with L’Oréal eyeshadow. They had changed the formula and I had wanted them to change it back. Well, they did. I am happy to say that Colour Riche Eyeshadow has a new formula and it is highly pigmented! So read on to see my review of the new items and see some pics of how they turned out. 



If you have ever read any of my posts, you know that I am a foundation freak. I love foundation. Mainly because foundations are the key to a beautiful face. They give us glorious coverage, with sheer coverage or full coverage, depending on what we want from them. I love how a good foundation looks on my face, giving me a porcelain complexion. It covers a multitude of sins. Foundation is the key to a great face of makeup!
L’Oréal Paris has some excellent foundations. Their True Match line is especially great. I am very happy with their LUMI line too, as it gives the skin an ethereal glow. They just recently came out with a new foundation called True Match LUMI Cushion Foundation. This foundation comes in a compact and comes in cool, neutral and warm tones with 4 shades in each category. In this foundation I wear the N2 shade. Which is actually a little dark for me but looks okay if I don’t use too much. With this foundation you get a fresh, luminous glow in a tap. An innovative sponge drenched in liquid foundation gives you this glow. Tap a little bit for a fresh, natural glow. Tap on more for more coverage. This foundation give you effortless application that is completely buildable. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology to match your skin’s tone and texture. The finish is fresh and luminous. Coverage is sheer to medium. It is for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Here are the shades it comes in: C3 Creamy Natural, C4 Shell Beige, C5.5 Natural Tan, C8 Cocoa, N2 Classic Ivory, N3.5 Classic Buff, N4 Buff Beige, N5.5 Perfect Beige, W2 Light Ivory, W3 Nude Beige, W5.5 Suntan and W8 Creme Café.

If you have ever read any of my posts, you know that I am a foundation freak. I love foundation. Mainly because foundations are the key to a beautiful face. They give us glorious coverage, with sheer coverage or full coverage, depending on what we want from them. I love how a good foundation looks on my face, giving me a porcelain complexion. It covers a multitude of sins. Foundation is the key to a great face of makeup!

I find this foundation to be very nice. I like that the coverage starts out very sheer and is buildable to medium coverage. The coverage is a little bit more than medium I would say. It is pretty good. And you get a very beautiful glow to the skin with this foundation. It is possible to use a powder, the LUMI Illuminating Powder is a good choice to give yourself an ethereal glow or another powder to tamp down the glow somewhat, if that is what you really want. If you don’t want to use a powder then leave it be and your coverage should stay stable for a few hours. I feel it is preferable to use a powder over a foundation though. This way the foundation lasts longer. I even used this foundation as concealer under my eyes as it gives me such good coverage. The foundation is as good as any of their other ones, if not better. I just hope that it lasts as long. It is hard to see how much product is in the compact. I don't use the sponge that came with it, I use my beautyblender to put it on. I find that it gives me better coverage.


above: wearing True Match LUMI Cushion in N2

above: wearing True Match LUMI Cushion in N2




Finally L’Oréal has brought their eyeshadow back to the way it used to be. I am very happy. With the L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Pocket Palette you have a reason for color obsession. Create sophisticated looks, or go easy and make a soft, subtle look. Make a statement with bold colors. All of the colors have been specially curated into shade families and finishes that range from shimmery to matte. The eye shadow blends smoothly for easy application and has great pigmentation. It comes in 8 shade combinations.

I tried three palettes: Avenues Des Roses, Avant Garde Azure and French Biscuit. My favorite was the Avant Garde Azure, as little unusual, as it is all bright blue shades. But it looks good on my eyes. Below are photos of the Avant Garde Zaure and French Biscuit on my eyes:
above: wearing Avant Garde Azure dry

above: wearing Avant Garde Azure dry

above: wearing Avant Garde Azure wet

above: wearing Avant Garde Azure  wet
 
above: wearing French Biscuit dry


above: wearing French Biscuit dry



 
 Infallible Pro Matte Gloss $9.99

A high impact, whipped textured matte lipgloss with intense pigment. Lasting matte color. The lush velvety color feels soft all day long. With the pro-sculpt applicator, add shape and dimension to the lips. It comes in 10 shades. I tried 2 of them, Statement Nude and Rouge Envy.

Here are photos of the Statement Nude on my lips, I am also wearing it above with Avant Garde Azure. I love how long this wears. It literally wears all day long on my lips, even after eating. The color is soft, not drying to the lips. If you apply two coats it can look a little bit more glossy :
 
These are the new items I tried from L’Oréal, that I think you will love. L’Oréalis available from www.lorealparisusa.com online and is available at mass market retailers nationwide including Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Ulta, WalgreensRite-Aid and CVS and online at www.ulta.com, www.target.com, www.drugstore,com, www.amazon.com, and www.walmart.com. Like L’Oréal Paris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparis; Follow L’Oréal Paris on Twitter: @LOrealParisUSA; Subscribe to their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lorealparisnyc; Follow L’Oréal Paris on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lorealparisusa# and Follow L’Oréal Paris on Google+: https://plus.google.com/104462448073132092737/about

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(These items were sent for consdieration)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty