Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Sole Patches #SolePatches

(product photos courtesy of www.brandbacker.com)

Sole Patches
6 Adhesive Pads/$9.95
Ahhhh! Doesn't that feel good? It's nice to finally have something on my feet that help me get through the day wearing my heels. I am 6'1" tall and just to wear even just a small heel hurts my feet. But I found Sole Patches and voila! My feet were forever changed. I can now wear taller heels too! Sole Patches is dedicated to you keeping your otherwise painful shoes on all day! Just stick the patch onto the ball of your foot, and you're good to go! Ditch that spare pair of sneakers or flipflops you carry around as insurance, you won't feel the need to take off your favorite shoes! 

Avoid tired and sore feet and dance a little longer on the dance floor, or mingle a little longer at that party! Keep your high heels on without wincing in pain! Sole Patches are a sticker that you can put directly onto the ball of your foot, or the heel of your foot, or directly onto your shoe to avoid pain in your feet! The super shock-absorbing properties of the high tech urethane PORON® will be cushioning your feet every step of the way. I found that if you stick them to the shoe they have permanent fixation and this way they are not wasted. Just a tip.

Sole Patches are a thin cushioned patch that sticks onto the ball of your foot. The cushioning is made of Poron by Rogers Corporation, a special material that's shock-absorbing, antimicrobial, anti-odor, and has moisture-repelling properties, making it a perfect solution to avoiding having sore feet at the end of the day in uncomfortable shoes!

Please check out video below from Discovery Channel:

http://newswatchtv.com/2016/10/07/newswatch-discovery-channel-consumer-report-sole-patches/

This video will give you a very good sense of what Sole Patches are about. I'm very happy with my Sole Patches, you will be too. The following link shows authorized retailers: http://www.solepatches.com//pages/authorized-retailers.
Try them out, I am sure you will love them too.

Until Next Time/Happy New Year!

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(This post powered by BrandBacker)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty