Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review: Sweet Bee Magic Wand Propolis and Honey All in One Lip and Face Balm.

100_1305_thumb[2]_thumb[5]

Just recently I wrote about the virtual tour I had of the Medicine Mama’s Apothecary (http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-virtual-tour-of-medicine-mamas.html). The Medicine Mama’s products are all natural, certified organic and made from the bounty of the honey bee. I was also lucky enough to have the opportunity to try out her Sweet Bee Magic All in One Lip and Face Balm. 
 
I, like many people, have dry lips. No matter what I do I find myself always dealing with dry, cracked lips. Especially in winter. I am always searching for a good lip balm. The lip and face balm that I tried out is also good for healing various parts of the face.  I have been using it for my lips, which I find parched all the time. 
 
The balm has very few ingredients and all of them are organic. The balm contains: organic extra virgin olive oil, organic avocado oil, organic beeswax and Medicine Mama’s Proprietary blend of Honey and Propolis. Honey itself is anti-septic and anti-bacterial. Propolis is an active resin dating back centuries. Bee pollen stimulates cell renewal when used externally.
 
The balm can be used on the lips for dryness, or it can be used to treat burns, rashes, scrapes, scars, cuts and bites. The balm can heal cold sores. It also helps to soothe irritated and dry skin. The Bee Magic Wand is $12.95 (.50 oz)and is available at www.medicinemamasapothecary.com. The tube is HUGE and will last you forever! It’s definitely a cost effective lip balm considering it does so many things.

(The above review contains a product that was given for promotional consideration. I always give my honest opinions. Otherwise why would you want to read my blog!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty